The electronic registration will open on April 1st, 2019 and close on September 15th, 2019. Please note that you will be able to register after September 16th (late registration) or during the conference (on-site registration), for an additional fee.
Registration of undergraduate and graduate students is half price.
†Peruvian Scientist, physicians and students, please contact the Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Copy of student ID is required
** The registration fee for each accompanying person includes the Welcome reception, lunches and coffee breaks every day of the conference (November 4-8). The Gala Dinner and city tour has separate fees.
*** Information on city tours will be posted soon.
The registration fee for all conference participants (regular and students) includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the industrial exhibition
- Program and abstract book
- Conference bag and USB
- Welcome ceremony and reception
- Lunch and coffee breaks every day of the conference (November 4-8)
–optional (Not included in the registration fee)
Upon receipt of the correct registration fee, each participant will receive a confirmation of registration via email. Please bring this confirmation with you to the conference.
Letter of Invitation
The registration department is happy to send a letter of invitation to any individual requesting one, once their registration and fee have been received. Such an invitation is intended to help potential participants raise travel funds or obtain a visa. It is not a commitment on the part of the conference to provide any financial support. You may request such a letter during the online registration or from the registration department at email@example.com
Payment of registration fees (in US dollars – US$) can be made by the following methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express (on line)
- Bank transfer: the wire transfer has an additional bank and administrative fee of US$ 70. Please contact the organizing committee for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees. Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged at the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required if registration fees are not credited to the Conference account on time.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed to email@example.com
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellations received up to and including September 15th, 2019: total minus 25% handling fee
- Cancellations received up to and including October 30th, 2019: total minus 50% handling fee
- No refund on cancellations after October 30th, 2019