You are invited to submit your abstract for oral, poster or commercial exhibit, no later than September 1st, 2019. Graduate students and Postdoctoral fellows applying for a Student Award must submit their abstract before August 15th, 2019.
About the Presenting Author:
About the Abstract:
- Indicate the first and last name, main affiliation, address, country and email of the Presenting Author in the appropriate fields.
- Graduate students, Postdoctoral researchers under 35 years old, and applicants for Student Awards must indicate their date of birth.
About the oral presentations:
- Indicate the type of presentation you want to submit: Oral, Poster or Commercial Exhibit.
- Depending on the scientific merit and time available for the oral presentations, it is possible than some requests for oral presentation will be accepted for poster presentation.
- Indicate the topic of your abstract. If not listed, please write the topic
• The abstract must be submitted in English.
- Do not use capital letters, except at the beginning of sentences, for proper names, or when absolutely required.
- Indicate the title of the presentation in less than 25 words.
- Indicate the full names of all authors (first and last name) and separated by a comma.
For example, three authors:”John Smith, Lucy White, Jenifer Brown”.
- The affiliations of the author(s) must be indicated in full (Institution, City, Country). When two or more affiliations are listed, a number (1, 2,…) must precede each affiliation. This number must be directly after the last name of each author.
” John Smith1, Lucy White2, Jenifer Brown1
1University of Houston, Houston, USA, 2Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, USA.”
- The abstract must contain no more than 300 words (with references, if included, but not recommended).
- The abstract may be non-structured (written as a single paragraph, without subheadings) or may be structured with subheadings: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- The use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Please place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the first use of the full word.
- Simple tables may be included within the abstract if they fit within the box form.
- Use arabic numerals for all numbers.
About the poster:
- Invited speakers will have 30 minutes to present their work, including 5 minutes for questions.
- Selected abstracts for oral presentations will have between 20 minutes, including 5 minutes for questions.
- More details on the oral presentations will come later.
About the Commercial Exhibits
- The size of poster should be 80 cm in width and 100 cm in height.
- Depending on the number of posters submitted, one, two or three sessions for poster viewing will be held during the Conference.
- More details on the poster presentations will come later.
- Each exhibit will have a dedicated space, approximately 2 meters.
- We will offer tables, chairs and a vertical panel to put your logo and company information.
- More details on the commercial exhibits will come later.
For more information please contact: email@example.com
From April 1st until September 1st, please fill out the Electronic Abstract Submission Form.